100 things about me
1. I was born and raised in Arizona.
2. I love the warm weather. I get cold very easy.
3. I grew up around lots of animals.
4. I had to milk goats as a child and we drank the goat’s milk.
5. I like animals as long as they don’t lick me, touch me, smell me, sniff me, jump on me, rub against me, shed on me, bark at me, slobber on me, breathe on me, and as long as I don’t have to clean up after them or smell them.
6. I was a very shy and awkward child.
7. I have had over 100 stitches- that’s when my mom stopped counting.
8. I have 1 older sister and 4 younger brothers.
9. I hate clutter.
10. But I can go to bed with dishes in the sink.
11. I love to go camping with my family- as long as I can sleep in the trailer.
12. I met my husband on a blind date to a monster truck show.
13. When we were dating he brought me flowers every Friday for 10 months.
14. He still brings me flowers, just not every week.
15. I have two amazing kids.
16. I love being a mom.
17. I work part time as an orthodontic assistant.
18. I started playing tennis in Junior high.
19. I played varsity tennis all 4 years of High school.
20. I went to college on academic and tennis scholarships.
21. I played tennis for Nichols State University in LA.
22. I never finished college- came home and served a mission to Ecuador.
23. I went to Africa one summer with a humanitarian group called Care for Life. 24. I was on the TV show Extreme Makeover. (I was part of the reveal audience! - my husband’s co-worker had the makeover.)
25. I own my own shotgun. I think that was one of the reasons my husband married me!
26. I am afraid of the dark. Always have been.
27. I have worn braces three times. I still don’t wear my retainer.
28. I don’t read much- just books to my kids.
29. I hate tomatoes and bell peppers.
30. I love to take pictures.
31. Two of my favorite movies are Singing in the Rain and The Sound of Music.
32. I have always wished I had the natural ability to sing.
33. I love Christmas.
34. I love to shop.
35. I got married at 28.
36. I am a Survivor and Lost fan.
37. I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate.
38. My favorite hamburgers are from Fuddruckers with their cheese fries and chocolate shakes. Yum!!
39. I do not like surprises. I prefer money over gifts at holidays and birthdays. My husband is good about that.
40. My all time favorite singer is George Strait.
41. But I love Trisha Yearwood and Martina McBride.
42. I am not good with knives in the kitchen.
43. I wish I hadn’t quit piano lessons.
44. I never missed an episode of Little House on the Prairie growing up and cried at the end of every one. I still cry sometimes.
45. I never went to a prom. I am totally OK with that. I was too insecure around boys anyway.
46. I crack my knuckles.
47. I have a small mouth. It is difficult to bite into an apple without it going up my nose. I can never eat without wiping my face with a napkin after every bite.
48. I went snorkeling in Hawaii and didn’t like it. I was scared of the fish!
49. I have been stung by a scorpion twice.
50. I prefer to be barefoot.
51. I keep my fingernails and toenails short. It bugs me if they get too long.
52. My best friend is my sister.
53. I am also close to my mom.
54. I am 5’10” and wear a size 10 shoe.
55. I don’t like people to touch my feet. I have never had a pedicure and never would get one.
56. My dad is my hero.
57. I have great in- laws.
58. I have played tennis in Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida
59. I love to sleep.
60. My kids make me laugh.
61. I don’t like baths- I prefer a shower.
62. I wear contacts and hope to one day have lasik.
63. I was afraid to drive at 16. My dad forced me to at age 18. I learned on a stick shift.
64. I got my first automatic car 15 years later.
65. I love the monsoon and listening to the thunderstorms.
66. I sleep with my neck covered.
67. I really want a house with a basement.
68. I am not a morning person.
69. I am a competitive person.
70. I love they way it smells after it rains.
71. I love roller coasters.
72. I hate the phone. My cell is rarely charged and if it is I forget to take it with me.
73. I hate scratchy, screechy sounds like a dry markers or chalk on a chalkboard or styrofoam. It gives me the chills.
74. I can’t wear perfume.
75. I am quick to become defensive.
76. I have hiked to Havasupai.
77. I went on a cruise and now feel it is the only way to vacation. I also tried snorking again and I still don’t like it. 
78. My wedding reception was so much fun. And my cake was beautiful.
79. I am not creative, but I can copy others ideas well.
80. I have had two blood transfusions.
81. I think Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.
82. I hate ironing.
83. I bought my own condo when I was single.
84. I like change, but my husband doesn't.
85. I hate the smell of freshly cut grass.
86. It annoys me to have to stop for gas. I drive until my red "idiot light" comes on. I love it when Chris does it for me.
87. My favorite season is spring.
88. I have experienced Mardi Gras in Louisiana.
89. I love sunsets. Especially the ones I saw in Africa.
90. Family is very important to me.
91. I have a patch of freckles on my left knee and left thigh. I have always been embarrassed by them. I am getting over it.
92. I don't know why this is so hard for me. Only 8 more to go!
93. I feel like I am a pretty responsible and reliable person.
94. I do not like to ask for help.
95. I get intimidated pretty easy.
96. I hate conflicts and tension.
97. I am grateful for so many things. I feel truly blessed in my life.
98. I have a wonderful husband who would do any thing for me.
99. I wish I wasn't so grumpy at him!
100. I have a great life.

5 comments:
I love your list! #5 totally cracked me up and I'm in 100% agreement with the sentiments expressed. I had no clue that Chris was a flower guy. Every Friday for 10 months?! On the cheap side, that's like $500. True love.
It made me miss you to read these!
That was such a fun read. I too learned so much about you. I learned that your pretty funny! I was LOL through the whole thing. I have no idea why...your just funny! So I think you should have us work together more often so I can laugh and get to know you better! I am so glad you found my blog and I yours. I think it is the best thing ever! But I wish I made more time to write and keep mine updated!
I loved reading this!! I'm cracking up at how much alike we are in many ways. I 'm going to do one and put it on my blog now. You have such a good sence of humor!
I loved reading this!! I'm cracking up at how much alike we are in many ways. I 'm going to do one and put it on my blog now. You have such a good sence of humor!
Wow!!! I'm impressed! I think I will try to do this! It seems overwhelming to come up with 100 things, but I really want to do it!! It may take me months to do though! It was fun to learn more about you!
Post a Comment