Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Make it Count






A friend of mine inspired me to start a blog. After reading hers, I feel a little intimidated. She writes so beautifully. But I decided I wasn't going to compare and just do my own thing. I like the idea of keeping a journal. I used to be really good about it but about five years ago I quit. My brother had passed away and every time I would try to write , my emotions would get the better of me and I would stop. Since then, I haven't picked up my journal. My regret is that so many of the most important things in my life have happened since. I haven't written about any of them. I thought this might be a good way to start remembering and recording the wonderful things in life. My kids are growing so fast and I am afraid of forgetting all the little things. So now I wonder where do I begin? I titled my blog Make it Count because that is how I want to live everyday.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love the name of your blog, I love the President Maxwell quote. Lookin' good.

Laralee Anderson said...

Welcome to bloging. I got your link on Amy's blog. It's looking good. You will love it!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

To one of my best friends in the whole wide world...I love reading your blog! It is fun to read your thoughts--you've inspired me to be better at writing mine down too. I love you!

Natalie