Saturday, March 31, 2007


I am in so much trouble. I found the cadbury eggs in dark chocolate. Heaven help me not eat the whole bag!




This was the fun little conference packet the primary presidency dropped for Kate.

3 comments:

everything pink! said...

darling idea from the primary!!

Jill said...

I don't like dark chocolate, but I have a serious love affair with the regular cadbury egg chocolate. I bought 4 bags of them yesterday (I'm already panicking that they're going to disappear), and as I watched them roll along the conveyor belt at the store I thought "I have a problem."

Is your primary tiny? How could they do that for all the kids? That's a great idea.

Amy said...

I did not know those cadbury eggs existed in dark chocolate! Where did you find them? I'm a newly converted huge dark chocolate fan.

As for the conference packet...Angie is amazing, I'm assuming this is still her. I wish I was still there with them!