Zoo Day!
Today we went to the Phoenix Zoo. We got there early this morning trying to get as much as we could in before it got too hot. I haven't heard the official report, but I think it was supposed to hit 90 degrees. It turned out to be a nice day- a bit hot as the day went on- but OK overall. Anyway, we were happy to have our cousins come too since it is spring break.
Giraffes
Baboons
This had to be Wyatt's favorite stop. He was mesmerized by these animals. He stared at them for the longest time thru the glass windows. The rest of the group had moved on and were long gone by the time I dragged him away.
Orangutans


This was Wyatt's impression of the orangutans. It looks like a thumbs up but he is actually scratching his armpit and making a monkey noise.
Lunch time
This was taken as we stopped to eat. The kids loved the ducks and turtles.

Water Fun
The kids got soaked but had a ball.



Grandma with Wyatt and Makayla.

1 comment:
Very fun zoo trip (I'm long overdue on one myself)...I love seeing all the pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment