Monday, May 28, 2007

Help!!

OK -so I am calling for help. I KNOW there are so many fun creative minds out there who can help me. I am starting to plan Kate's birthday party. She is turning 4 at the end of June. I am wanting to do a princess theme party for her and her friends. I found this cute cake I will be attempting to make. I know I am no Amy, but I going to try it. I was hoping for some cute ideas for invitations, games, activities, party favors, etc. Any Ideas???

6 comments:

jenny said...

A pool is a must in AZ right? Glad you had a place to cool off in the blazing heat. I did a princess party for my daughter when she was 4 as well. I ended up doing a princess cake (it was a doll mold) and stuck a barbie in the center. I really didn't do many games, but had a pinata. Sorry I am not much help. I am sure she will love it what ever you do!

onehm said...

My girls had a princess party...we decorated crowns for the girls to wear. You can look on FamilyFun.com; they always have great ideas...Hope that helped!
I would be happy to take pictures of your kids. Let me know when it's good for you!
;)

Shawna said...

Hey Sheri I have a couple of websites for you to check out...
partygamecentral.com
amazingmoms.com

The first one has a tons of ideas for princess partys. I did one for Paige and had her dressed in a princess outfit including shoes, tiara and jewelry. Very cute.
Hope those websites help.

onehm said...

I just found this and thought of you. I didn't read it all the way through, but it may be worth checking out...

http://talesfromthecrib.blogspot.com/2006/03/parties-part-2-4-year-old-girl_09.html

donna said...

I wish I could help. I and not crafty. I just shop :)

everything pink! said...

have you looked at mindy's blog to see her recent princess party.

also here is a link to one me and my friend did.
http://happytrails.smugmug.com/gallery/33531#1173320