Swimming- Day 3
Well- I had to hand her off to her teacher today crying. Doesn't bother me one bit. I just felt sorry for her teacher Shelley who had all 4 of her students screaming the ENTIRE lesson. She was earning her money today. I felt as if I should actually pay her more for what she has to put up with! This was Kate the entire time. This was supposed to be monkey crawling around the edge of the pool. Kate kept trying to crawl out and Shelley kept pulling her back in. By the way- you can't tell-but they are all crying! I sure hope she gets this swimming down
Speaking of Girls Camp- I have been so busy with that. I am feeling a bit stressed out now that we are down to less than a week away. I am excited and nervous. I hope everything goes as well as it plays out in my head!

5 comments:
I hope that the swimming lessons progress. It seems like all of a sudden it just clicks, and they loose part of the fear they have. I am sure that girls camp will be a huge success! I am jelous you are going in June. We go the second week of July! I am crossing my fingers it isn't going to be to hot.
Good luck today! She will do it :)
Girl’s camp, how fun. I will be going next year with my Emily.
I'm sure the swimming will only get better! My kids teacher said that you can't ever judge by the first three days. Maybe day 4 will be magic?!
And just so you know, you are a SAINT for going to girls camp. I am impressed.
Hope the swimming lessons get better - my girls start in July everyday for the whole month. I'm hoping they'll take to this, "no life jacket" thing. We'll see. Good luck on girls camp!
Good luck at girl's camp. You are phenomenal & creative at putting things together. It will be awesome!
Post a Comment