She is so dang cute!!! And I'm shocked when I see her because she looks so old...I still think of her as your baby with a pacifier!
I had to drop off some stuff at Goodwill today and drove by our old house. So many memories! I looked down your street, thinking about stopping by to say hello, but saw nothing in your driveway.
What a cute post! Thanks for sharing this with us - Kate has such a cute voice, my girls like to sing too, but I don't think I'll ever see them do a solo for the camera!
8 comments:
Sooo cute !! What a brave little performer. Good job kate:):)
so cute! she did a great job!
she got her great voice from her aunt...HAHAHA...give her a huge hug from us and tell her GREAT JOB!
awwww, how daring! She has a great voice! :)
So cute!!
She is so dang cute!!! And I'm shocked when I see her because she looks so old...I still think of her as your baby with a pacifier!
I had to drop off some stuff at Goodwill today and drove by our old house. So many memories! I looked down your street, thinking about stopping by to say hello, but saw nothing in your driveway.
What a cute post! Thanks for sharing this with us - Kate has such a cute voice, my girls like to sing too, but I don't think I'll ever see them do a solo for the camera!
Tell Kate she is my "shunshine"
Post a Comment