Gettin' Ready for the 4th!!
Wow- what a busy day. We were off this morning to go to the doctors office for Kate's 4 year check up. I don't know why they make me wait so long in those tiny rooms with a crazy 2 year old in tow! Kate did great with the doctor. He said she was due for 5 shots today. Whoa- she wasn't too pleased to hear that. As soon as the doctor left the room- we started talking about having to get the shots. She never once threw a fit- she was very brave. I held her as she got them. She cried a little bit- but was over it as soon as she got a prize from the treasure chest. Now as for my little Wyatt- he manged to dump the entire bag of cheerios on the floor. I was frantically scooping them all up before the nurse came in. What a mess.
Then we were off the get the kids a haircut. They both did great- held so still and didn't say a word the whole time. Wyatt was just waiting for it to be over because he knows where they keep the suckers. He ran right over and helped himself when he was done.
When we got home I started getting things packed in the trailer so we can leave in the morning to go camping. My mom called and offered to have the kids come over and swim with her while I went to go shopping for the trip. That was awesome- because with it being so dreadfully HOT here- I didn't want to drag the two in and out of the stores.
When we got home- both kids took a nap and I finished packing the trailer. When Chris got home we went out to dinner. Now off to bed we go- we will leave bright and early!! This will be a fun trip since both set of grandparents are going along with my sister and her family.
So I won't be back until Sunday!

2 comments:
Have a wonderful trip my Az friend :) Take lots of pictures :)
It sounds like you are going to have fun!!! Hopefully you where able to escape the heat! It has been so hot here! It looks like Kate had a wonderful birthday!!! :)
Post a Comment