TAGGED for FAVORITES
(tagged by Amy!)
4 Jobs I've had:
1. First jobs I had were babysitting and house cleaning
2. Rockin R Ranch - did just about everything from working in the shops, waitress, selling tickets, office/phones, taking photos and making souvenir key chains.
3. AT&T- summer job working the night shift- HORRIBLE- couldn't wait to quit
4. Orthodontic assistant- my current job (besides being a mother) I work part time. Been doing it since 1999.
4 Places I've lived:
1. Born and raised in Gilbert,AZ- and currently reside
2. Went to school in Thibodaux , Louisiana
3. Served a mission in Ecuador
4. I lived in Mesa AZ when I was single- does that count- I know its only across the freeway!
4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Survivor- been a fan from day one
2. Lost
3. Anything on HGTV
4. Oprah
The first two I am loyal to and won't miss- the other two I enjoy watching if I sit down to watch TV
4 Favorite foods:
1. Fuddruckers hamburgers
2. a good Club sandwich
3. clam chowder in a bread bowl
4. chicken wings
4 Websites I frequent:
1. of course my favorite blogs
2. sugardoodle.net
3. lately it has been realtor.com- (we are looking for a house)
4. ebay
4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Disneyland
2. the beach
3. up in the mountains with the pine trees
4. Hawaii
4 Movies I love:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Singing in the Rain
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. The Princess Bride
I tag:
1. Vanessa
2. Jamie
3. Shawna
4. Michelle

5 comments:
You, and I are Gilbert girls at heart! :) How fun that your looking at new homes! I love house shopping! Even if I am not moving! Hee hee! Fun to look though.
I love house shopping FUN FUN!!!
OH Survivor & Lost. I love! I want to be on Survivor, so BAD!!!!!!!
Where are you guys looking? This has been a long time coming!
fun answers! love these~!
I love these, thanks for tagging me.
Post a Comment