Thursday, August 2, 2007

Crafty

I found these pine mirrors at IKEA for $1.99

Before

After

16 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are fabulous! so cute! and i love ikeas special finds, like that!

jenny said...

Darling! Those would be great gifts too.

vanessa said...

super cute, now i know what to make for everyone for christmas...HAHAHAHA, what color do you guys want?!?!

michelle said...

These are darling! These would make super fun gifts! Can you belive I still have never been to Ikea? Now I really want to go after seeing your frames! :)

Jamie said...

Those are sooo darling. Great idea!!!

sista # 2 said...

Way cute!! Did you mod podge paper?
I have been to Ikea once for a quick walk thru with my sistas who were all in town & wanted to go. I do like their 'little' stuff like these mirrors,etc. ciao

Amy said...

Such a great idea! I love the little *finds* of IKEA.

Anonymous said...

super cute, Sher! I may have you show me how to do that.

donna said...

Oh so darn cute!!!!!!! IKEA is the best :)

ZB said...

Wow, you have created something very cool here. Just thought I'd drop by & check out the blog. I love the muddy boy picture. What a classic.

Jamie said...

I love your new layout. I really like your main page paper. Super cool!!!!

sista # 2 said...

I like your NEW colors! Great look.

Michelle Alley said...

Very cute Sheri - looks like you have some talent! How did you make them?!

onehm said...

ADORABLE!!

RoRo2 said...

Those mirrors are amazing! How did you do them? If you have time to email me how you did them I would love it, or just post to your blog I'll keep checking. roroshereATgmail.com

Barb said...

Those are amazing!