Friday, August 10, 2007

A visit from a good friend

Today my friend Marlene came for a visit. She is my beautiful friend from Peru who I met many years ago while in the young adult ward. We are both married now with children. She not only came to visit- but she ended up cooking me a wonderful Peruvian lunch. I love ya Marlene- thanks for the lunch!!!

Papa a la huancaina


6 comments:

kh said...

Hi Sheri!

Tracy just told us about her blog and I explored some of her links and thought I would say hello!

Your kids are getting so big!!! Last time I saw you Wyatt was just a brand new baby, time flies.

It's been fun reading about you guys, life is good for you and that's how it should be.

Take Care,
Kristen Hansen

P.S. I would love to add you to my links. :)

Jamie said...

How Fun!! So sweet of her to make you lunch.

jenny said...

How fun. The lunch looks amazing!

donna said...

That looks YUMMY!!!!

Amy said...

It doesn't get much better than that honestly - a good friend making you good food. Yum!

Michelle Alley said...

I just love this post! So great you guys got together - old friends, fun times! btw - love the new look!