Monday, September 24, 2007

Busy Sunday

So Sunday right after we got home from church we headed over to my parents house for my nephews birthday. My brother and his family came into town from Thacher to celebrate Jake's birthday with all of us. Jake turned 5 years old (technically, tomorrow actually is his birthday.) We could only stay for a bit because then we headed off to Chris's parents for dinner.

I just had to snap this picture of Kate. She LOVES to sing and was serenading us after dinner. She makes up her own songs half the time.

Grandma did her own kind of serenading! Her fans loved it!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I can not believe Jake is 5!! Happy Birthday:) Way to go G-Ma J. That is to funny!!

Peterson Family said...

Your little Kate is so adorable!! I love the names of your kids... so cute! It's fun to look at all your pictures, man does time fly! :) Great blog...

donna said...

Looks like everyone had a fun Sunday!!! Cute pictures :)

Amy said...

Davyn will be Wyatt's little twin on Halloween. We've already been *trying out* our costumes as well. I love seeing their ecxitement. Kate is a darling witch...love the pics of her playing the guitar too!