Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not too much to say.

So it has been awhile since I posted anything. I guess I feel that if I don't have any pictures I don't have anything to post about that would be very interesting. I suppose I could just give an update on the latest around here.

Last Thurs- Sunday Chris went hunting up by Forest Lakes. I told him to get me a picture- but he said he was too cold to worry about pictures! They would get up at 4am to go hunting. I am sure it was cold- but at some point in those 4 days I am sure he could have gotten a picture. I think he just knew where it would end up and didn't want it posted! Well- he didn't get anything this year! Bummer for him.

We didn't do much while he was gone. We did go hang out at my parents house for awhile. Mostly to say goodbye- they left Sunday on a 4 week cruise from Italy- all the way down to Brazil. They actually will dock on three continents- Europe, Africa, and South America. I am sure they are having a great time.

Things are going to be crazy the rest of this week- starting tomorrow, I have to have Chris at the airport by 6 AM!!! Yikes- that means I have to drag the kids out of bed early! Then the rest of the day is jammed packed. So I am sure I will have more interesting things to post about soon. Until then....


Oh I just remembered something I can take a picture of to post...
Last night I went to a Cookie Lee party at Audrey's house. Here is my purchase. I bought this necklace along with a bracelet I ordered for Kate.

12 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that bracelet:):)Where is Chris headed now? I do not understand any sport that has a person willingly getting up at 4am in the freezin cold. Bummer that he did not get anything!

kh said...

Ditto here... there is just too much going on I need a double! I love that bracelet; it's so classy.

SHERI said...

Actually- it is a necklace :0)

donna said...

LOve the necklace. SO cute :)

kh said...

Ha ha, my bad, of course I read this after I commented! DUH! It's still very cute!

Amy said...

I can't begin to imagine a 4 week cruise! Fun! Love the necklace.

michelle said...

I would love a 4 week cruise! What a wonderful thing for them to do. The necklace is so pretty. Pearls are one of my favorites! :)

sista # 2 said...

Sheri -I thought I met your sister
today at the school! She was doing
picture re-takes for the photographer. She doesn't know you!
....I asked ;) She could be your
twin in fact. Weird huh? Cute !

The Whatcott Fam said...

That's great that your parents are doing that cruise- how fun for them! Every couple should do that once they're empty nesters and don't have any kids they need to worry about getting a sitter for :) Love the necklace, too!

Audrey said...

You have fabulous taste in jewelry and friends!

Tracy said...

Too bad for Chris, good for you that he didn't get anything.

Crazymamaof6 said...

loved your necklace! so fun to see you again in real life!