Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family Christmas Dinner

Last night my parents treated all the adults to a nice Christmas dinner at Charlstons. We had a great time. Thanks mom and dad!!!


Tracy made them a calender for 2008 with pictures of all the grandkids. It turned out so cute!


The whole family. Sorry these pictures turned out so darkMy mom also brought wrapped gifts for everyone to play the white elephant game. Except all the prizes were good so no one wanted to steal anyone else's gift. Everything was either from See's or Hickory Farms.

Here is CUTE Brian. Love this guy!Vanessa also made everyone their own personalized magnet board. They were all so cute. Thanks Vanessa- I know they were a lot of work. Everyone loved them.


Stuart and Jamie


Tracy and Davin with their magnet board.
Jason and Vanessa
Kevin and Jenn

4 comments:

Tracy said...

That was such a fun night! I love the picture of Brian. How cute is he?

Crazymamaof6 said...

way fun! and love love the magnet boards!

Holyoaks said...

How fun!! Looks like you all scored!

Kenyon said...

How fun. I love Charlestons, its one of my favorites!