Injured again...
Remember that scooter Kate got for Christmas??? Well it is now put away in the shed for awhile. This happened yesterday afternoon. It's my fault. I should have bought her the 3 wheeled one. She just isn't ready/coordinated with her balance yet for the 2 wheel one. She is a trooper though. She is very brave. She let Dr Daddy clean it up and put steri strips on it. It wasn't deep enough for stitches- but the cut was a little jagged and we are hoping it doesn't scar too bad. Chris has been doctoring it.

7 comments:
oh so sad! poor thing!
oh that breaks my heart! what a trooper!!!!!
Ahh, her tears make me so sad.
I am tearing up just looking at those pictures!! Poor little thing! She's so brave... :)
Oh thats too bad:( I guess I should be greatful that Lexi just walks her new skooter:)
KATE! my sweet girl! What a tough girl to let dad doctor her up. I do have to laugh at Chris doctor glasses. those things crack me up!
Poor thing, sorry about the accident - I hope she's doing better. My Nini had a huge spill last year, but not on a scooter, she slipped in the bathroom. They gave her liquid stiches and it healed really well. Take care!
Post a Comment