All in a days work?????
So Chris decided today to take the day off work. I thought- great- he will have a day to work on the house to get it ready to put up for sale (which is my goal for this month) I guess he had other plans. So he ends up spending the day with the kids at the mall ( Sears, KB toys,kids play area, dairy queen), then off to Toys R US, then to Home Depot, then to Costco and Sam's Club. This is what the kids came home with. Yes- Wyatt got that compressor he asked Santa for at Christmas time and also a welder. Chris is a softy. Kate got more barbie dolls. Come on- how many does the girl need???? I find all of this out after I return home from a long day at work! WHAT! I missed all the fun! Chris said one of his New Year goals was to spend more time with the kids. It's a great goal- but maybe just a trip to the park next time huh! Save something for their birthdays!

9 comments:
when can chris spend the day with boe!?!?!?!?! LOL!
What a good Daddy! It sounds like the 3 of them had a great day!
Way to go Chris!! I agree though, save something for their Birthdays:)
How can you be mad at him for that I hope it becomes a regular time for him and the kids I bet Judy went also Thos will be good times for them to remember Mom
So Daddy like... that's how my hubby is too! I am just glad for the Daddy and kid one on one time, they just love it!! Okay fine, but stay under $50 PLEASE! :)
pretty fabulous! and so fun! darn it on the house stuff though. ha loving the tools that is super cool!
Okay, I'm playing catch-up. Chris is hilarious...I'm dying over their outing! Too cute. But I would have wanted in on the money-spending fun as well.
As for your braces, they look great. Braces have come a long way..yours are hardly noticeable!
I think it's great of Chris to want to spend more time with the kids. That is great. And a little spoiling every now and then doesn't hurt anyone, right?
Wow - what super lucky kids! You're moving - we've really gotta chatch up!
Post a Comment