Am I insane????
Want to feel 13 again???? Try braces! Nothing brings back those memories like the feel of braces on your teeth again. Why would I do this to myself ? I am not sure if I am crazy or what. I had a couple teeth that have shifted a bit. Now to you it probably wasn't even noticeable. But to me, who has been working in orthodontics for 12 years, it was a problem. So here I am for the 3rd time in braces. I know what you are thinking. 3rd time!! Yes- I am a hypocrite. I lecture people everyday about wearing their retainers and yet I HATE to wear them myself. So here I am again. This time I will be putting a permanent retainer on so I will never have to do this again! (It is only my upper teeth this time)


7 comments:
yes you are NUTS! i know how it goes though that we are the only ones that recognize our teeth!
I am not the only crazy one!! I love perm retainers too!!
Sheri are you sure this was the 3rd time and not the 4th I thought you did it more than that and yes I think your nuts but their your teeth This time do it right and get that retainer
Yor loving Mom
Well I would say YES you are insane!!! At least you have the clear kind...I hated being 22 years old and having that "silver necklace" on my teeth(that's what my niece called them)! Hey, at least I got to see you every once in awhile at the ortho's office when I had them!
Oh i am dying for braces so i say , LUCKY!
Well, good for you. It's a good thing you work for an ortho and get discounts or this would be a rather expensive hobby
Sher - I never thought!
Post a Comment