Friday, January 4, 2008

Why I like to host a party!!

New Years Eve
For those of you who have seen what this table usually looks like- you will understand my joy. You see, it usually takes having people over for a party to get a certain someone to clean off his stuff. I love being able to actually see the top of it and have it be functional! Now lets see how long it will last.

Here is another reason to host a party. The picture says it all!

We had a fun New Years Eve. Lots of people over- lots of food, and lots of noise.

Jason, Chris, Dad, and Kevin.


Jamie brought 7 kids. 5 of her own and 2 that she was watching. And she still had a smile on her face. She is amazing.
Jenn brought her dog Tito.
It was cold- but the kids still wanted to play outside. Poor Judy about froze out there with them.
We had a houseful of kids.
Sparklers

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks like a fun time as always. :)

Jamie said...

Thanks again!! I really look forward to spending new years at your house. It is so fun and relaxing. Even with all my kids and a few extra

Audrey said...

There is really a table there! That's awesome. Hope you had a fun party.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! that would be a great reason! looked like an awesome time too!

Tracy said...

YIKES! I'd like to say that I'm sorry i missed it...but I'm not so sure.

Shawna said...

Happy New Year, I am glad that you have a kitchen table to look at, hopefully it will last for ya!