Last night we went to the Easter pageant with our cousins. It was the first time for my kids to see it. Wyatt was a little busy body and talked through the whole thing asking many questions very loudly. The pageant was beautiful as usual.
Beautiful girls!


As we were leaving there were a few cast members were standing around talking to the visitors. Wyatt was of course drawn to the soldiers. This man was nice enough to take him aside and let him try on his hat and hold his sword. When it came time for a picture Wyatt was a bit leery so I had to be in the picture with him.
5 comments:
way fun!
That's so fun! Our girls loved all the "Mary's" (that's what Camille called them) that were walking around before the pageant, especially one of the ten virgin dancers that came and talked to them!
So fun! I haven't been brave enough to take my boys yet..but next year I definitely want to try.
We missed it this year. Just no real chance to get away and I am too tired at night to brave taking kids out to something that startrs at eight. Lightning has been the last two years so I felt like one year w/out it won't hurt. How fun that wyatt got to hang with the soldiers:) I loved Wyatts pic on onehms photos w/zb blog. So cute!!!!!!
I love the pageant. My brother is an Angel this year. Very fun!
I love,love,love the picture of Kate, she's absoutely beautiful!!
-lis
Post a Comment