Learning to use Photoshop
I took this picture of Kate before church on Sunday. I am trying to figure out how to use photoshop and was playing around with it today. This was my favorite outcome. The sad part is- I don't remember how I got to this point so I am not sure if I could recreate it!! I really need to take some photoshop classes!
(Thursday)
So I was again playing around in photoshop and I think I got this one down now! Here is another picture of Kate and Wyatt and it looks pretty similar to the first one I did of Kate.



6 comments:
Darling!! Great job. I ♥ photoshop, but I'm with you...I need some classes. There is a lot to learn. So fun, though!
It is georgeous! She is too!!
I want to take some classes too. I usually stick to what I know and don't branch out. I am sure I only use about 10% of all that it offers. Such a beautiful little picture of Kate!! Does she fight you or sit still for those curls? Sissy is afraid of the curling iron.
They look great! You will get the hang of it. I just play around and mess with a bunch of pictures...after I have made copies of them and put them in a "play" folder. Have fun! I love photoshopping my pictures.
Awesome! Those look great! I need to ask for photoshop for my next birthday :)
Darling pictures! You did a great job.
I need to learn photoshop, too. I've been stalling putting it on my computer because I know it will consum me once I do. I can spend/waste so much dang time on that kind of stuff!
Post a Comment