Monday, April 21, 2008

Makayla's Birthday

I am over a week late in posting this but I have been in a blog fog lately.... any one else feeling it too?

Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures from my niece Makaylas's birthday party. She turned 3 earlier this month. They had a party at my mom's house for her. It was a swimming party too. It isn't warm enough yet for the adults.. but the kids are swimming already. Granted- they don't stay in too long.


OK- So this is Makayla. And this is the look I usually get from her. Well- actually- its the look we all get from her!
So when her cake was put in front of her and I saw her just light up- I knew I had to capture it.

And I have to say I have never seen a child open their presents and ooh and awe as great as she did. She was squealing with delight. I was laughing so hard at her. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She was truly so excited about everything she opened. It was a side of her I hadn't seen before and fell in love with! How cute is she!

Taylor, Kate, Boe and Bryce in the pool. Yes- I do realize that is last years suit on Kate and it is getting a little revealing. She is just growing so fast and I haven't bought one yet for this season. It is on my list of things to do.

1 comment:

michelle said...

What a cutie pie! Buying a suit is on my list of things to do too. For some reason it is a lot funner buying the kids suits, than it is buying myself one. Ugggh! :)