Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Birthday Shout Out!

What do these 4 fabulous people have in common????? They all have birthdays this week!!!
Happy Birthday to....................
My brother Jason on the 24th
Grandma Lewis on the 26th (she is in yellow)

My sister Tracy on the 28th

And my niece Kelsey on the 30th!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yea for our crazy August birthdays! Love the picture of Tracy!

Leah Martineau said...

Hi Sheri, my name is Leah Martineau use to be Sellards. I don't know if you remember me but I'm sure you know my family. Alissa had a link to your blog so we could see those pictures of Jesus and the children. They are amazing!! I can't wait to buy some of those!! I also saw a picture of your niece Kelsey and I use to babysit her when she was probably 1 years old and Tracy lived in that trailer next to your parents. I feel so old, she is so cute and I totally remember babysitting her and thinking she the the cutest baby ever. So you can pass that along to here, not that she will remember me or anything, but you can tell her I loved babysitting her =) your kids are so cute!! Sorry for being a blog stalker =)

Kristin Faiva said...

Hey sheri
I was doing a little blog surfing and I found you. Hope you guys are doing good. See you Sunday. Here's my blog address in case you couldn't remember.
faiva4inaz.blogspot.com
Kristin Faiva

michelle said...

I'm sure there was a lot of parties this week! I hope it was a good one! :)

vanessa said...

your brother is hot! is he available? tell him a girl named vanessa digs him....