Helen Robson is a talented photographer who is using her talents, in photography and art, to help children. She developed a series of around 30 works of art ... and has named it "Captured Miracles" . These are photos that portray Christ interacting with modern day children in different real life situations. She will be donating the proceeds to foundations involving helping children. She is looking for children's foundations and churches that would like to help participate with this project, by hosting exhibits, and helping to spread the word so that she can help more children, through the purchase of the prints. The exhibits will be nation wide this holiday season. She is looking for help nation wide in this effort. Check her blogs for updates on these events. She will have a site and blog up soon for this project. Until then just check back here. Soon these prints will be available for purchase.
She has invited all her family and friends and anyone that would like to help spread the word, if you have a blog or site, to please download the images off her blog and post them on yours with her web address and contact info. So this is what I have done. I think they are beautiful. I can't wait until they are available to purchase.
http://www.capturedmiracles.org/ will be the official website...right now it is under construction.




(This is my brother posing with Christ in this picture)




5 comments:
Those are so awesome! I didn't know Brian did that!
AMAZING!!!!
oooohh...chills! Amazing work!
Those are absolutely moving. They made me cry. What a talent and a vision. Good luck to her, I am sure she won't need it though, her work speaks for itself.
The one of Christ and the baby was ...well... just no words for it, wow. The one of your brother seriously made me cry.
Beautiful.
I also read all about the Nei accident and recovery. Also wow! I hope they make it through.
Did I mention how much I love your blog? :)
Post a Comment