State Fair
We decided to go to the fair last night- mostly because it was $5 to get in before 5 o'clock..... oh and it was the figure 8 races (which I think is the real reason Chris picked Friday night). Anyways... the State Fair is all about ...
THE ANIMALS
You could buy a cup of feed and feed the animals- of course for a ridiculous price.
The stare down... this goat actually bite Wyatt and left teeth marks on his finger!
Thanksgiving dinner???
Pee eew!
THE RIDES!
BTW- YOU CAN GO HERE AND PRINT THIS FORM OFF AND HAVE YOUR KIDS READ THREE BOOKS AND GET 3 FREE RIDES! KATE DID IT. 




THE FOOD!

another reason Chris likes the fair...funnel cakes!

and the Entertainment???...well I guess for some.

THE FOOD!
another reason Chris likes the fair...funnel cakes!
and the Entertainment???...well I guess for some.

3 comments:
Looks like a fun time! I haven't been to the AZ State Fair in SO long. I'm a little jealous that you can actually still wear shorts.
It looks like you all had a good time...we talked about going but decided against it because it sounded like it was going to cost a lot...
Let me know if you can still make the dvd for me...give me a call!
I am not ready to brave the fair with my little ones yet. Looks like you had a great time:)
Post a Comment