Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who's child is this ??

Tonight I was in the kitchen making dinner and Kate was complaining on how hungry she was. I told her to pick a small snack until dinner was ready. She goes into the refrigerator and gets these. PICKLED BEETS!! What? I tell ya- this girl is such a good eater. She eats just about anything I give her- but I would have never picked pickled beets- who knew she would like those!
(Those are Chris's beets- I don't touch them!)

Monday Grandma hit the Disney store for there after Halloween clearance on their costumes. The kids got new costumes for dress up/play. I think she got this BUZZ costume for $10.This was the only princess dress Kate didn't have.
Grandma has given her quite a collection.

I found this brides dress at Walmart for $6. She loves it. The morning after I bought it for her she came into my room before I was even awake and was standing by the side of my bed looking at me with the veil on her head. Kinda freaky to wake up to. She loves to play dress up.


8 comments:

Jamie said...

C'mon Kate pickled anything?? Gross. That is actually pretty amazing for her to choose that on her own. Way to score on the costumes.

Tina said...

Gotta love a good deal!

I am SO impressed that you even had that in your fridge to choose from.

Peterson Family said...

So cute!! That little buzz is a doll, and of course your pretty little princess and bride is adorable as well! :)

I am PRAYING that I get a good eater one of these days... it's so hard to watch your kid REFUSE to eat, sniff, gag, and occasionally puke (no joke) over silly things like corn, mashed potatoes, meat, lasagna, soup, etc... etc... etc...
If you know of anyone running an eating-bootcamp send them my way! :)

annelise said...

Shery! Thi is Carmen Cathey. I was looking for some news from Tracy, but you know how she is with her blog... So I decide to look at your and see if I could get some news of her family... Your family is just so beautiful...
hugs

tricia said...

Sheri,

I promised I would post, surprise! Your kids are adorable and I love looking at your blog. I am so glad we get to be in Young Women's together, you are great!
Love you, Tricia

Janelle said...

For that reason alone I'm gonna have to lock my door at night!! I swear if that happens to me...somone could get hurt. The costumes are adorable and your kids are even cuter! I can't believe how huge they are! They look like such a blast!

Shawna said...

Pickled beets huh? Well I am glad she is a good eater. Score on the costumes you got a deal.

roseanne said...

Ok so how do you know Carmen Cathey? HAHA we know all the same people. Her brother in law Matt was one of my best friends in High school and I spent many a day at thier house! Too funny!!
I love getting the half price or less costumes the next day. You don't feel as bad if they trash them.