Saturday, December 6, 2008

Anniversary Dinner

Last night we sent the kids to Grandma's house for a sleep over and Chris and I were going to go out to celebrate our anniversary a week late. Chris had called me earlier in the day to ask where I wanted to eat and I suggested Charlston's. So that is where I thought we were going. But Chris had made reservations at Morton's and I didn't know until we were leaving. I would had gotten a little more fancied up! I felt a little under dressed. But we had a fabulous dinner. Last year we ate at Ruth's Chris- and Morton's beat them by far in my opinion. (Except for that creme brulee at Ruth's Chris. It was to die for!) Anyway- I scanned in the menu- I thought it was so cute that they personalized it for us. At the top it says Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Kersey. Cute! And they even took our picture and gave it to us in a little card. Not a fan of the picture- but I thought it was a nice touch. We had great service and great food there. It was nice.
Now with the kids at grandma's for the day- I am off to do a little Christmas shopping. Tonight we have our annual adult Standage Christmas dinner. I am so excited. I will post about that probably tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Happy Belated Christmas! i am so glad you guys finally did something. You deserve it Sheri and for all the great things you do.

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary! Has a year really gone by??

That staple gun picture made me a little nervous! :) So funny.