Monday was my 36th birthday- and I really don't care who knows how old I am! I feel good and I am healthy so bring on the birthdays! I am just glad to be alive!
I had a great birthday. I took the day off work and my MIL came over in the morning and watched the kids so I could go out for the day. Thank you Judy for watching the kids! Every year this is what I do. I save my Christmas and birthday money- because money is all I ever want- and spend the whole day out shopping- by myself! I met my mom and sister for lunch at Cafe Rio then was back out again. Later that night I went out to dinner with Chris and the kids and my MIL to Texas Roadhouse. It was a nice day!

10 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday, Sheri!
You look great. I'm so glad it was great day for you!
Happy Birthday Shari!! You look WAY younger than 36!!! :) Sounds like it was a fun day! We finally tried Texas Roadhouse for the 1st time recently and LOVED it!
Sounds like the perfect day!!
Happy Birthday. That's exactly the kind of day I love, too!
I hope you got lots of fun stuff.
Happy Birthday! I think I will have to try that for my birthday...I need a break! Looks like you have fun!
sounds like an awesome day! genius way to spend your birthday!
Happy Birthday Sheri! My 36th is in a couple of months. Every year for my birthday I plan my own girls day out party. I think it's a brilliant idea to take control of your own personal happiness and birthday planning! I am never disappointed on my birthday and it's always a day that I look forward to. It's my ultimate party day! So good for you and once again, Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Sheri... You look amazing as usual!
Happy Birthday Sherri! It sounds like it was a perfect day! Good food, and shopping. :)
I think that is the best birthday ever, shopping alone! Hope you had fun.
Alisa
Post a Comment