New Years Day me and Davin swapped places. He came over here to help Chris mix and pour this slab of cement while I went to my sister Tracy's house and helped her decorate and hang pictures in her new house. I think that was a fair swap- it got me out of the manual labor. We are building an addition to our shed out back. We need more storage!!!


We returned home just in time for the kids to put their hand prints in the new cement. Now I know I will be out helping him frame it in the near future unless I can work something out with Davin again??? :)


And this is how I spent today. 3 hours in Urgent care AGAIN with Miss Kate. While I was out front cleaning up the leaves, she manage to somehow knock over the little decorative water fountain thingy in the front yard right on top of her hand. I have no idea how-my back was turned to her- but she smashed them fingers good! I thought for sure she had broken something. So off to Urgent care we went- good news is nothing is broken. I think that is trip #6 for her to urgent care. Now after 7 years of hating that water fountain- it is now in the trash.

2 comments:
Abby broke her finger in one of those jumpers New years eve. Who ever said boys are more accident prone never had an active girl!
Abby broke her finger in one of those jumpers New years eve. Who ever said boys are more accident prone never had an active girl!
Post a Comment