Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cancun 2009

Last week the doctors I work for took the entire staff on a trip to Cancun! We had a fantastic time. The only thing I did not enjoy was the HUMIDITY! Ugh!

This was taken at the airport in Cancun after we had traveled through the night. We were tired and had to wait for everyone to get through customs.
Photobucket
Check out that rainbow. Yes- the water was really that color!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We all went to Chichen Itza the second day. This picture was taken early in the morning before we left. It was a beautiful morning!
Photobucket
Here we are at Chichen Itza. Fascinating!
Photobucket

This is a sinkhole
Photobucket

Photobucket


We went into town to the mercado to so a little shopping. I asked one of the shop owners to take our picture and he gave us theses hats to wear. I think I got the hat that survived the revolutionary war! The top of it was completely ripped off!

Photobucket

This was taken in the lobby of the resort. They had a beautiful atrium.
Photobucket

This was taken on the balcony outside our room. There was this little wall that you had to jump over and you were at the beach!Photobucket

This was at the staff dinner our last night. We really work for some amazing doctors!

Photobucket

Here are all of us except for the doctors!
Photobucket
Here are some pictures of the resort- The Grand Oasis! It was fabulous. It was all inclusive so you could go to any of the many restaurants and eat what ever you wanted ... when ever you wanted!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

What a fabulous trip!!! Looks like so much fun with all the girls! Love you :)

Jamie said...

How fun! Don't you just love the humidity! YUCK! That's awesome you went on a trip like that! Wish we could have seen you at the airport.

Hugs.

Audrey said...

Gosh, I feel really badly for you. What a tough experience to have to endure...I wish I had a boss that would send me to a tropical location sans kids for a getaway.

Kimberly Holyoak & Cheryl Gish said...

Wow! Looks Like A BLAST!!! Tell the girls hey for me - I really do miss my P&R days. Our Dr.'s were very good to us, and it looks like they still are!!!