Monday, December 14, 2009

Kitchen Remodel

Well, its pretty much done!! hallelujah! I LOVE the way they turned out! Not only is my kitchen now out of the 80's, but I have about 3x the amount of storage!

Before pictures

Photobucket
Photobucket
The 1st stage was painting which I did weeks before.
The 2nd stage was done one evening and just the upper cabinets were done.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The following evening Chris and I gutted the lower cabinets. We started about 9:30 pm.
Photobucket
The next morning the lower cabinets were installed. I was gone most of the day so when I came home I was delighted to see this!
After:
(The only thing left to do is a little paint touch up, baseboards, and all the hardware.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
well- what do you think?

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it! So fun to have a new kitchen! There are a ton of projects I would love to do at my house. Someday!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Love, love, love it!!! How fun is that?!

The Whatcott Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

I think you died and went to kitchen heaven! I love it! I love the faucet too!

Jamie said...

It looks awesome Sheri! Wish I could see it in person. :)

onehm said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Tina said...

Beautiful!! I love tall cabinets. Makes me want to get my kitchen out of the 80's. :) I love the colors you picked.

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

You guys are such DIY'ers! So awesome. I love how the cabinets go to the ceiling and I like the countertops too. But my favorite is the new hardware on the sink...nice finishing touch! :) Good job!

Maria Babin said...

love your countertops! lovely work!