Camping

This past weekend we decided to go camping and get out of the heat. We headed out Friday after school. This time we decided to try tent camping. Chris and I both grew up tent camping, but our kids have never experienced it yet. I actually really enjoyed it. We were able to go off roading a bit out to an area where we could have never got our trailer to anyway. It was remote and we never saw another person the whole time. We got a little rain and it was beautiful.
This is how I spent most of my time. Playing scrabble(which is a staple at our camp outs)and reading. OK- this book was a little disturbing but I could NOT put it down!


Grandpa and dad built another fort for the kids.



And even made them chairs



Kate caught herself a lizard. We were laughing so hard when it jumped from her hand onto her shirt then up into her hair.



1 comment:
LOVED The Hunger Games! I just read it last week and the second book. You really can't stop reading them!
Post a Comment