Damage report
Today we had one of the worse hail storms that I can even remember. It all happened while I was at work. As I drove through the neighborhood on my way home, I couldn't help but laugh- like in the "I cannot believe this"- kind of way. I could not believe the amount of debris and water everywhere. When I pulled into the driveway, Chris and the kids were out surveying the damage. I had to go get the camera.
There were still piles of ice around the house- from hours earlier.

Check out the size of that hail!

The garage door looks like this. The siding blown off and one of the windows broken.

All of the trim work around the house looks like this- bit pot marks everywhere .
The roof destroyed. There were mounds of sand on the ground from the roof. The hail just stripped it off.

Dent marks in everything



My poor aloe vera plant

And the bougainvillea and all the other tress and plants were stripped

Clean up time!


Crazy!!
There were still piles of ice around the house- from hours earlier.

Check out the size of that hail!

The garage door looks like this. The siding blown off and one of the windows broken.

All of the trim work around the house looks like this- bit pot marks everywhere .

The roof destroyed. There were mounds of sand on the ground from the roof. The hail just stripped it off.

Dent marks in everything



My poor aloe vera plant

And the bougainvillea and all the other tress and plants were stripped

Clean up time!


Crazy!!

2 comments:
Wow. I can't believe those hailstones...or the damage they caused. That IS crazy!
Are you kidding me? Arizona doesn't get that kind of stuff! crazy!
Post a Comment