Catching Up on December!
Wow- I have a lot to catch up on. December went by so fast. I cannot believe it is 2011. But before I start the new year, I need to end my post of 2010. So here is goes.....starting back to the beginning of December.
Here are some of the family pictures we took for our Christmas cards this year. We had beautiful weather all through December.


Here are the kids at our ward Christmas breakfast party. Wyatt later told me that he wasn't the real Santa because he saw him changing in the bathroom!! He said.."he's just a regular dad"

My kids had their 6 month dental checkup. They did great. As you can see, they are really taking good care of their teeth -they look amazing!
My parents again treated us all out to a nice dinner where we do our fun $10 gift exchange. I always look forward to this every year. Unfortunately, Jason was still in Utah and Kevin was out of town working. Thanks Mom and Dad!


Here are the kids dressed up for church in front of the tree. Wyatt refused to wear the tie I got him. Pick your battles right...? Later that night we went to the temples lights but I didn't take the camera.
I remember as a child making homemade salt dough ornaments so I thought it would be a fun thing for us to do. The kids loved it.



We took the kids to Bass pro shop and they got to see Santa again.

Christmas Eve my parents and my sister's family and my brother came over for dinner. Then we went riding in the army truck to look at lights and sing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" to anyone we saw outside. I don't think they could hear us though.. that truck is pretty loud!!



The kids opened their Christmas Eve present....yes.. pajamas. Sorry about the no shirt. We are lucky he even has pants on. He is an underwear only kinda guy- even in the winter.
Christmas morning at our house...



the Red Ryder BB guns..."you'll shoot your eye out"
Then off to Grandma and Grandpa Standages....

Brian is always in charge of handing out presents. This year he made them all compete to see who went next. Who could go the longest without blinking, stand on one leg the longest, etc. It was pretty funny.


Then to Grandma and Grandpa Halls


Then to Grandma and Grandpa Kersey's...

Grandam took her to Build a Bear

Then finally, last night we had everyone over for New Years Eve. Of course the fireworks happened. I hear they are legal now... not that it ever stopped them before.
We had a good game of Scum going
In the basement watching "Despicable Me". (Yes- we still have unpacked boxes in the corner.)
Let the show begin




2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! And we missed it again!
i think i just added an army truck to my wish list.
it looks like you had a great christmas.
Post a Comment