Kate's Birthday
Last Friday Grandma Standage took Kate and her cousin Emma to Build A Bear for their birthdays. Kate got an outfit and a carrier for her bear that she got at Christmas. Then on Monday, Grandma Kersey took Kate out for her birthday. They went out to lunch then back to build a bear. Kate got another Bear(a boy this time) and a dresser for all her stuff. She named her boy bear Chase(after her new cousin!) Wyatt also came home with a bear...which he named Obi-Wan. I tell you what..I wished I had thought of this Build a Bear idea!! Kids love them!

So Today is Kate's actual birthday. She wanted a treasure hunt like we did for Wyatt. So off she went around the house finding clues.




Here is her treasure....more build a bear clothes!
I told her she could pick anywhere she wanted for lunch. Of all places she picks Golden Corral. We always tell her no when she suggests this so I couldn't say no on her birthday. Do you know why she picks it...for the broccoli and cheese! Crazy girl!
Of course she likes the dessert bar too.
Then we stopped for her free Krispy Kremes.
Her last request was an ICEE from Circle K. By the time we got home she had spilled it all over the front of her. you can see the red stained lips and face. I told her to go change and she puts on her pajamas.
The rest of today will be spent packing. Off to cooler weather for the 4th!!

No comments:
Post a Comment