Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Carlsbad, CA

We just got back from a fun vacation in Carlsbad, CA. I think I enjoyed the day at the beach the most. The kids can play ALL day there and never want to stop. Grandma and Grandpa Kersey went with us and Aunt Katie and Marcus met up with us at the beach.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After spending the day at the beach we got cleaned up and walked to the end of this Pier to a restaurant for dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next day we spent at Legoland. I must say...I am not impressed. It was fun for the day, but we probably won't go back.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Before going home we stopped in San Diego to go to Seaport Village. We usually buy a kite from the kite shop every time we are here.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: