Saturday, October 8, 2011

I can't believe it is already October! This month marks one year that we have been in our new house. Although we have done a lot of improvements, there is still so much to do and we are always working on a project. This weekend we are finally putting in the sprinkler system in our front yard. The cactus, rocks, bricks, dirt....all have been removed for the most part. Chris does all the work himself so it takes time. He is so busy. And now with soccer season going, our Saturdays are extra busy. I have been trying to document with picture all our projects and someday I will get all those together. Anyway...I am happy for each step forward.

In other news, Kate finally has a front tooth. This is very exciting for us because she has been without this tooth for 3 1/2 years!!! She had some trauma to the tooth and had to have it pulled in 2008. This last month the new tooth has finally come in.

March 2008
Photobucket
Sept 2011 (straight out of the shower)
Photobucket

No comments: