Disneyland!!
We took a trip to Disneyland the last weekend of February. So much fun!!
The first morning there we had Breakfast in the Park with Minnie and Friends.





Then after breakfast we left Disneyland and went over to California Adventures and spent the day there.

We rode CA Screamin' several times. This time Wyatt wanted to ride by himself, but at the last minute, they put a lady in his car with him. He didn't care. He started a conversation with her. Oh did he LOVE this ride.




The second and third day we spent at Disneyland.

Standing in line for Space Mountain
First day Splash Mountain I managed to stay dry. Not so lucky the third day.
Always have to do the teacups. We made the boys ride together so they wouldn't make us sick.
The second night we ate at the Blue Bayou,....seriously THE BEST food. And we always get the mint juleps! Thanks for the fabulous dinner grandpa!! That's Wyatt doing his ARGH!!
Here is Splash Mountain the third day.
And here is how soaked I got!


I was just about dry until Kate soaked me all over again with her canoe paddle.



The last night there we ate at Big Thunder Ranch- all you can eat buckets of chicken, ribs, corn, beans, cole slaw and cornbread. Wow- I ate so much food.
Wyatt went on stage
We had such a great time. The kids loved the big rides....not scared at all. Next time I think they are ready for Six flags.
My Top Five things not to miss at Disneyland:
1. Dinner at the Blue Bayou
2. Indiana Jones
3. Space Mountain
4. Fireworks show
5. Thunder Mountain
At California Adventures:
1. World of Color
2. Tower of Terror
3. California Screamin
4. Toy Story
5. Soarin over California

No comments:
Post a Comment