Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Father in Law's Handiwork

I posted about the amazing work my FIL did on our new front door, but I forgot to post what he did for me on my china cabinet. I bought a china cabinet off of craiglist and this is what he transformed it to. Amazing. So beautiful.

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Also, I took this picture after Christmas when I was taking down my tree. Every year we save the bottom part of the tree truck of our Christmas tree and every year we get an ornament made out of it from my FIL. Here are some from over the past years.
Photobucket

Here is the latest addition to our home. This doll house was built by my FIL many many years ago for Chris's sister when she was little. My FIL saved it all these years and fixed it up and brought it over for Kate. This thing is huge! Kate loves it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: