San Diego Trip
Last weekend we decided to do a girls trip to San Diego to celebrate Kelsey's graduation. As you can see, we let Brian tag along too!
Friday we spent the day at Sea World. It had been over 15 years since i had been there. i remember loving back then, and I loved it now! We had so much fun together. The whole time I kept thinking how I wished Chris and the kids were with me. They would have loved it. I told Chris we are bringing the kids soon.
Saturday we went to Old Town San Diego and visited the Mormon Battalion Historic Center. Then we walked around Old Town for awhile.
Then we drove down to Belmont Park at Mission Beach and quickly took a picture by the ocean. It was so cold we didn't stay long. Then Tracy, Brian and Kelsey rode the roller coaster.
Mom and I talked everyone into to eating at Anthony's. They all hate seafood, but were good sports. Mom and I enjoyed our meal thoroughly!
. 

No comments:
Post a Comment