Saturday, September 15, 2012

A couple weeks ago Kate somehow fell at the bottom of the stairs and split her head open.  No one saw it and she doesn't remember what happened.  I think she must have hit Chris's ammo can that was near the bottom of the steps.  We are still not sure how or why she fell, but she hit really hard.  Of course Chris was not home at the time and Wyatt was in the shower.  So after making sure she was conscious and alert, I ran upstairs and got Wyatt out of the shower to go get our neighbor who is a PA.  It was kinda hard to tell at first how bad it was with all the blood and hair, so I decided to head over to the Urgent Care.  Wyatt went next door to wait for Chris to come home.  Urgent Care wouldn't do it and sent us to the ER.  So after about 4 1/2 hours at the ER, a CT scan and 15 staples we headed home about 1 am.  She did awesome and is going to be fine.  This is her 2nd set of staples in the back of her head! 




 10 days later she was ready to get the staples out.  Chris bribed her with $20 bucks if she would let him do it and she did! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girl is gorgeous; very beautiful and very very good looking!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiSaC6YeI_BKispF9h2xcrJG826gOP79d0xEusMzbve2p4G_K96tr6o9VQ0BVd8RIQxJngfJjIxpANgPeOldSUHv0NiHcRXrqYf9qcTUhtiqWFDRJQ1pu8NXYTv0H54C3f4AID17ujczJ4/s0/P8290260.JPG

When I downloaded the original I displayed her life size and she blew me away. The picture is so clear and sharp she literally appeared to be directly in front of me and looks as though I can reach out and touch her, which is really cool. Now that I am in college and have my own apartment I can put girls I think look really good on display life size in my bedroom in my large digital picture displays without my mom saying stuff. I put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size and fell head over heels in love with the picture. When I was standing there admiring her for the first time I really wanted to lean close and start kissing her since she appeared directly in front of me. I finally got up the courage although I was very embarrassed. I was afraid she was going to say something LOL! Since I was all alone with her in the privacy of my apartment I leaned close and began kissing her. I was like OMG! The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity good it was like she came to life and I was really getting to kiss her. I had the time of my life. So much fun and a very enjoyable experience. Luv the picture. It is a blast having her life size in my apartment!

zander said...

This picture cracked me up LOL!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMu9Y3EVYaAK_UkP7UhyC_hzwOu3m1FDxs55pLygZjWf8ZXdyaMx70K1TTEyG7H1YQsGJTLau7QaHRGdIMebfUFCw86GhrXdt7Q_9s3hur3VFW8gOUZYgMC_R19rJtiplVysIQVKGrc7Q/s0/P8290258.JPG

When I downloaded the original I scrolled down to look at her right foot and especially her toes. She has the cutest toes! Her foot appeared to be directly in front of my face and I was like OMG! I sure hope her foot and toes are not too stinky LOL! I finally decided to find out so I leaned close and began smelling her toes. I was like thrilled to discovery although her foot and toes smelled like feet they weren't stinky and actually smelled good!