February
February
Went to a surprise 40th birthday party for Melissa. This is the year for all of us!
Drove Kate, Kaylee, Emma, and Makayla to Globe for Taylors birthday Party.
A cute note Wyatt received from a girl in his school class.
Kate was a little sad she didn't get asked by anyone at school to be their valentine (which I think is silly...really.. in 4th grade boys are asking girls this!) I told her she doesn't need to worry about that stuff yet...besides Dad is the best Valentine she could ever want because he is good! He decorated her room with balloons and gave a bouquet of chocolate!
I got roses, a couple cards, a Duck Dynasty shirt and Si's cups! So funny- love it
Chris loves giving cards and he is good at it. He picks out the best cards. I always get at least two..if not three for every occasion. This one made me laugh!
I got the kids a little something
Made them a fun breakfast
Tried to get some cute pictures with them. Wyatt thinks it is funny to do bunny ears in every single picture he takes. Drives me crazy! :)
Valentine kisses from Wyatt
Our fridgerater pooped out on us. So good bye and hello to our stainless steel one!
I also got some painting done in the house. I sure hate painting. I still have the upstairs hallway and basement to do. ugh. House improvements never end!
We had a family picnic and hike at Usury Park and did the hike to the wind caves. Grandma Lewis was going back to California the next day.
The hikers
It actually snowed here is the valley! Chris sent me this picture of him driving home on the 101 from work. Then a couple hours later it hit the house.
Wyatt finally lost his first tooth! He has been waiting a long time for this. He is almost 8! He lost it at school and saved the tooth is a kleenex.
Every February we get a rebate check back from Costco so we do our yearly stockup. We love it! SO fun...alomost like Christmas!





























No comments:
Post a Comment