Dancer

Ever since she went with her cousin Kelsey to her dance class, Kate has been begging to take a class. So I enrolled her in a beginners Tap/ Ballet class. It has been just as much fun for me as it has been for Kate. She just looks so adorable in her leotard! I sit an watch her every week. She has such a big grin on her face during class. I think my grin is just as big and cheesy as hers. Sometimes I think her teacher thinks I feed her sugar before she goes because she can hardly stand still. It is just the cutest thing to see these 3-4 year old girls dancing. I love it- she loves it.


1 comment:
She looks like a natural. Make sure when she has her first recital that you know which one she is on stage. I went to my neice's first recital and filmed with my camera the entire time. I filmed the wrong girl by mistake! They all looked exactly the same. My family is still laughing at me for that one...
Post a Comment