fire alarm
Last night we went to dinner at Cafe Rio. We had never been there before and have heard everyone talking about it. It was pretty busy but we got our food and were enjoying it. We were just about finished when Kate pulled the fire alarm. We were sitting close to the exit door and I didn't even see the alarm. She didn't know what it was and decided to pull on it. Chris saw her just seconds too late to stop it. Well, the alarm goes off. Kate begins to sob in my arms and say "Turn it off. I want to go home." The place was full of people and I am not sure anyone knew it was us so Chris goes to the cashier to tell her and we quietly walk out the door! Sorry Cafe Rio. We had to laugh about it. That is a story we will never let Kate forget!

1 comment:
That is so funny. Aidan once pushed the emergency button in the elevator at the San Diego Zoo...we got some unwanted attention, but not nearly like an entire restaurant's worth. Poor little girl!
Post a Comment