St Patricks Day
Happy St. Patricks Day!
An Irish Blessing
Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,
And live every day as
if it were your last.
I made up some treats for the kids to take to each of their cousins. I can't take credit for the idea. I got it from Kristi's blog- so thanks Kristi . I also made some of my cinnamon rolls with green icing to give away. I have to say they are yummy. I have eaten too many myself. Tonight we are going to Chris's grandma's house for corned beef and cabbage. She makes it every year. 

The card says:
Here's a wee present for you
Full of luck and wishes
Celebrate this St Patricks Day
With these Leprechaun Kisses
The box is filled with the gold chocolate coins and Hersey's kisses. The kids had fun delivering them.


5 comments:
oh they turned out great!
i love seeing people spread the love of the leprechaun kisses!!!
Kristi is truly amazing. Sometimes overwhelmingly amazing, in fact! Here holiday traditions mostly leave me speechless. So cute...I'm sure your 2 loved spreading the *green cheer* with their little cousins. The picture of them is darling.
That's crazy that your brother is moving down the street. So so fun...good reason to stay put a while longer!
p.s. love the picture of your 3 loves..your site is really coming together beautifully!
i linked you to my post today, your blog header was the beginning of my talk on Sunday. Thanks!
I keep waiting for you to jump in on self-portrait Tuesdays..You are just the kind of creative I'd love to see on those days!
Post a Comment