Saturday, March 24, 2007

Well, I took a week off of blogging. Not on purpose, but I have been so busy. I am the camp director this year for our ward and I have been trying to get organized. This year we are doing camp on a ward level instead of with the stake. So I have to do everything from finding a place to have camp to all certification, hikes, food, programs, shirts, schedules, etc, etc. My list seems to get longer everyday. I am excited about it though. I have some really good ideas so we will see how it all turns out. I might be biting off more than I can chew. I am not a good at delegating. I tend to want to do everything myself just to make sure it gets done like I want it to. That may be one of my weaknesses. So instead of blogging on the computer at night, I have been researching and planning. At night I have had a hard time turning off the brain when I am trying to sleep. I just lay there and think about camp. I really want it to be great. Our theme is going to be "Daughters of a King."




We have received so much rain this week- which is always good for Arizona. We welcome the rain anytime. One of the best things about our house is that our back gate opens up into the neighborhood park. It has been so nice to just open up the gate and let them play. This week though our park was turned into a lake. I let the kids run a little in the water, but it was a little chilly out.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Sheri. That is a ton of work to be in charge of all aspects of girls' camp. I'll be going to camp this year for the first time since I was about 17. I'm excited. It's such an important testimony-builder for the girls, and I KNOW that you will do an amazing job helping that for yours!

everything pink! said...

i love the floating in the air photo!

carlo said...

what great shots! i love that you captured the joy!