Thursday, April 19, 2007

Warning!!


The following pictures are gross- I hate my feet and I never have my toenails done- but I am displaying one of the most painful things I have ever felt.


Monday night I was in the kitchen and Wyatt knocked over one of our bar stools right onto my toes. I literally jumped/danced/crawled to the living room so I could fall down and cry. It hurt so bad. I sat on the floor crying because it hurt so bad and half laughing because I am a grown woman on the floor crying. My whole body tenses up when I am in pain and my jaw begins to shake uncontrollably. Kate kept staring at me and saying "stop doing that mommy". I wanted to but did I mention it hurt so bad! Chris gave me an ice pack and a couple of Aleve. For the next hour it just throbbed. We were on our way out to run errands and I went hobbling along. After awhile it felt better walking than sitting. That is when the throbbing would start.


Now this happened Monday night so this is what it looks like 3 days later. It is still tender. I had to work these past two days. I wore my slippers today to work. I couldn't squish them into my shoes.

2 comments:

sista # 2 said...

1st -ouch! Sorry it feels as bad as it looks -yikes!
2nd -where do you work -that you can wear slippers? way cool!
When I broke/dislocated my baby toe, I swear, the other foot was throbbing too! The pain was like up the whole leg & down the other.haha -no fun ;(

Girl's camp stuff looks fun.Do you guys get to go to Lomia this year? -Janae

Amy said...

Ouch...Foot stuff ALWAYS hurts like mad, even when there's no ouch pictures to show for the pain. So I know this must have killed!