Thursday, April 19, 2007

Girls Camp Prep

I haven't blogged much this week because I have been spending all my extra time on stuff for girls camp. I have been running to so many different targets collecting pajama pants. The had them on clearance anywhere from $3- $7. Did you know each Target is different and they don't price match between stores? I bought the same exact pajama pants at each store and they all had different prices. It is up to the individual stores manager. That was a little frustrating. I also was able to order the pants online for the sizes I didn't find for $6 each and got free shipping. I am getting them for the girls for PJS time at camp. Prayers/ Journals/Scriptures Time.


I also found t shirts on sale at Michael's this week for $1.88 each. They are perfect for girls camp. I got the pink ones. There is a guy in our ward who can do the screen printing for me.


I have been making these for the girls journals. They are made from the cheap composition books you can get anywhere. My sister in law gave me the idea. It is very time consuming but I am enjoying it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

ok...send me the details on how you made the journals. I'm thinking I need to do the same for my girls! You are doing an amazing job of pulling this all together!