Birthday Boys
Happy Birthday to Daddy and Wyatt!!!
I can't believe my little guy is 2 today! Its fun that he shares his birthday with his daddy. We will be having a party for them Friday night, but I wanted to post a Happy Birthday to them both today.Grandma came over this morning while I went to work and brought him a new toy saw to add to his growing collection of toy power tools- just like his dad.
A few weeks ago Chris and I had bought a tricycle for Wyatt and I had hid it in my closet with a blanket over it. Well last night I found Wyatt in my closet about 10:15pm with the blanket thrown off the bike and him sitting on it. I walked into the closet and looked at him. He looked up at me with those cute eyes and with a look on his face that said "Look what I found Mom." I couldn't help but laugh. I quickly called Chris into the room and said- Go look what your son found. We both laughed at him and I quickly snapped some pictures. We had to give it to him now. So he got his birthday present early. Hopefully I can keep the rest hidden for the party on Saturday.
Yesterday Wyatt had his two year checkup. He did great- didn't even cry when he got his shot. Then we took sister to the dentist for a cleaning. She did awesome too. Does exactly what they ask her to do. She had hit her front tooth a while back and it is turning gray and getting loose. I keep telling her that if she doesn't stop sucking her thumb- her tooth will fall out. I told her that just to see if she would stop. It hasn't worked yet. But yesterday the dentist said her thumb sucking could possibly speed up the process of losing the front tooth. I guess I was right after all! I have to say we have the BEST dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Quackenbush if anyone needs a kids dentist. He is so great.

4 comments:
happy birthday wyatt! love- your cousin boe
Happy Birthday to those boys of yours! Hope the party is fun!!
I did not know they shared a birthday! Very fun. He is such a cute boy.
Can't wait to see you on Sat.!
awww, what a cute little guy! The picture with him sitting on his new found bike is darling. It was so fun to get to meet you today! Thank you for the Burt Bees! I look forward to the next get together in June!
Post a Comment