Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Cooling Off
Today wasn't too exciting for us. Chris spent his day off working on his truck. He did take a break and went swimming with us. Today was the first time this year that Chris and I actually put on the bathing suits and got in. I tried to take a few pictures but my batteries died on me. I only got a couple.
I am glad I got this picture. Wyatt has not been brave enough to get anything but his feet wet- until today. Maybe it was the fact that we were in the water too- but he even got up the nerve to jump in from the side of the pool. He ended up loving it. Kate couldn't be out done my her little brother and actually worked herself up enough to jump also- for the first time. Peer pressure! But of course that was after the batteries died. I was disappointed not to get my picture taken! ha ha

1 comment:

onehm said...

What is it with kids and water...They love it! Glad you had fun with your family!!