Saturday Morning
Chris was up first thing this morning and outside working before all of us even got out of bed. This is typical though- especially for a Saturday morning. He is a busy body who likes to work. We are lazy bodies who like to SLEEP!! Wyatt got me up at 7:45 and we looked out the back door and found daddy gearing up to cut down the palm tree in the back yard. We sat out on the patio to watch. Kate wasn't too far behind. It was a BEAUTIFUL morning. It didn't take Wyatt long to run in the house and grab his gloves as soon as he saw daddy wearing his. He was ready to help. That is until Chris started up the chain saw. Then he wasn't so sure. For some reason he got really upset when he saw the top of the tree come down. After that- he was right there to help. Chris loves his little shadow and so do I. It is just so fun to watch them. 
Chris cutting up the tree into pieces so he could carry them out.
Kate and Wyatt when the chain saw is going
Daddy's helper

2 comments:
Cute pictures! I have some of the same type of pictures with my girls outside helping Craig. Have a lovely day!
I love that bottom picture of Wyatt & Dad. And honestly I feel nostalgia seeing your backyard & front street - so close to my old house!
Post a Comment